Manage episode 163121903 series 1281827
In this episode, #1 Bestselling Author and Highly Acclaimed business & Entrepreneur Expert, Mel Abraham talks about productivity and how you can maximize it. To drive up your effectiveness, you will have to follow certain rituals that maps out your day. One way to do it is with the help of a tool called The Productivity Ritualizer and it has 10 time zone rituals for your day.10 Time Zone Ritual
With 5 times zones in the morning and 5 in the evening that can be a maximum of 90 minutes, it is framework for you to effectively invest your time.Morning
- Creative Time: This is the time for you to do your creative work. Now, your creativity can peak at different times—in the morning, or later on in the day. Spend the time creating, building and inventing.
- Exercise Time: Spend a little time for your exercise and it will help you to energize and bring vibrancy back in your body to wake it up. Make sure you are always doing it, even when you are traveling.
- Team Time: Now it's the time to look at your team and provide them everything they need from your end so that they can carry on with their work even when you are not around.
- Strategy Time: Revisit where you are heading towards. Take your 90 day plans, have strategies in place and make sure that they are working.
- MIF Time: Most Important First is when you do the tasks of the day by the order of their importance. It's not placing the difficult ones in front; it's doing something that ranks high in your priorities.
- Review Time: This is when you check off your to-do lists, and review anything that comes from your team, clients or customers.
- Wins Time: No matter how small they are, acknowledge the things that have happened throughout the day and document the wins.
- Gratitude Time: Try to make gratitude your daily act and reflect on who or what you are grateful for. Acknowledge your team members and it can turn around their day.
- Plan Time: Plan for the next day with three W's: (1) What are the 3 things that you need to get done, (2) What's for the next day and (3) Who are the people you need to connect with.
- Unplug Time: Completely unplug from all the agendas, and have the time for you to just disconnect.
ABOUT MEL ABRAHAM
Mel is the founder of Business Breakthrough Academy and Thoughtpreneur Academy where he helps entrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build the lifestyle that they want. Mel is one the most sought after entrepreneurial mentor and strategic thinkers of our time. Unlike many other so called “business coaches”, Mel has lived everything he teaches and continues to do so. Mel has built, bought and sold numerous multimillion-dollar businesses for himself as well as his clients. As the author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The Modern Millionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans & Freedom Entrepreneur, Mel’s strategies have helped build thousands of businesses and have generated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, ranging from large corporations to startups and small family-owned businesses.
Mel is a true believer in the entrepreneurial way of life and says that this “new frontier” is the paradigm that will shift society from simply existing to living life bigger, bolder and on their own terms.
Meet Mel at http://melabraham.com/
THE ENTREPRENEUR'S SOLUTION
The Entrepreneur's Solution is a weekly entrepreneur, business, wealth and lifestyle show where entrepreneur, speaker and author Mel Abraham reveals all of his business and entrepreneur building strategies. Mel is one of our time's most sought after mentors and speakers that not only teaches but also lives what he teaches. Discover how to design, create and build your business so it gives you the life and lifestyle you want.
Subscribe to the free entrepreneurial podcast here: http://melabraham.com/podcast
The Entrepreneur's Solution Blog on Tumblr: http://melabraham.com/blog
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Join Mel's FB Fans: https://www.facebook.com/melhabrahamTweet Mel: http://twitter.com/MelHAbInstagram: http://instagram.com/legacyentrepreneurLinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabrahamWebsite: http://MelAbraham.com
95 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 28 mins duration .