Manage episode 163121901 series 1281827
In this episode, #1 Bestselling Author and Highly Acclaimed business & Entrepreneur Expert, Mel Abraham talks about goal setting and achievement. When it comes to goals, we set them easily but to make them actionable and achievable, you need to have a process in place that makes them come to life. Your goals have to be ASMART: Aligned with your vision/mission, Specific, Measurable, Actionable or Achievable, Results driven and Time bound.The Ladder of Achievement
If we don't create a process to accomplish goals, then there is a gap that keeps you away from success. This action plan is meant to get rid of that gap.Personal Growth
The desire to grow is the natural state of humanity and without it we start to question our worth. We need to dream big with great aspirations that keep us from being mediocre. You should be committed to specific growth elements like building relationships and skills in your life.Perseverance
It’s the stick-to-it-ness factor, so that even though things don't go according to plan, you still persevere and are ready to move through obstacles and challenges.
- Purpose: Only reaching financial outcomes should not be your purpose; have something that is meaningful and fulfilling.
- Passion: To keep your life in balance and have a holistic success, have that emotionally compelling "Why" to drive you towards your passion.
- Patience: You can't control everything, so you need the patience to move through the process and be flexible in the journey.
It's about your discipline in taking actions. There are three elements under it:
- Plan: Everything changes, so our plans need to be broken down into bite-sized chunks so that the long term vision can be reached.
- People: Success and achievement are not solitary pursuits. You need people, the driving force to take steps in the right direction.
- Positivity: Approach everything with a positive expectancy. If you develop the ladder of achievement, then positivity becomes easy as you know how to navigate past the obstacles.
ABOUT MEL ABRAHAM
Mel is the founder of Business Breakthrough Academy and Thoughtpreneur Academy where he helps entrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build the lifestyle that they want. Mel is one the most sought after entrepreneurial mentor and strategic thinkers of our time. Unlike many other so called “business coaches”, Mel has lived everything he teaches and continues to do so. Mel has built, bought and sold numerous multimillion-dollar businesses for himself as well as his clients. As the author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The Modern Millionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans & Freedom Entrepreneur, Mel’s strategies have helped build thousands of businesses and have generated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, ranging from large corporations to startups and small family-owned businesses.
Mel is a true believer in the entrepreneurial way of life and says that this “new frontier” is the paradigm that will shift society from simply existing to living life bigger, bolder and on their own terms.
Meet Mel at http://melabraham.com/
THE ENTREPRENEUR'S SOLUTION
The Entrepreneur's Solution is a weekly entrepreneur, business, wealth and lifestyle show where entrepreneur, speaker and author Mel Abraham reveals all of his business and entrepreneur building strategies. Mel is one of our time's most sought after mentors and speakers that not only teaches but also lives what he teaches. Discover how to design, create and build your business so it gives you the life and lifestyle you want.
Subscribe to the free entrepreneurial podcast here: http://melabraham.com/podcast
The Entrepreneur's Solution Blog on Tumblr: http://melabraham.com/blog
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Join Mel's FB Fans: https://www.facebook.com/melhabrahamTweet Mel: http://twitter.com/MelHAbInstagram: http://instagram.com/legacyentrepreneurLinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabrahamWebsite: http://MelAbraham.com
95 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 28 mins duration .