Manage episode 163121900 series 1281827
In this episode, #1 Bestselling Author and Highly Acclaimed business & Entrepreneur Expert, Mel Abraham summarizes the elements of habits and then shares the top 10 habits of successful entrepreneurs with the help of what is known as The Entrepreneurial Ten.
Here are the top 10 habits of very successful entrepreneurs:
- Service: The ultra-successful entrepreneurs come from a place of service, and what they are trying to do is make an impact on the lives of people. So, you should schedule your activities not just for financial reasons but in order to have a positive effect on the society and the people around you.
- State: Along with the state of their mindset, they have their health, vibrancy and energetic state in the highest levels. So, it gives them the energy and resilience to manage and deal with high-stress obstacles in their journey.
- Self-aware: As they dedicate time to evaluate themselves, they are aware of their strengths and weaknesses. If there are gaps, they invest their time in self-development for a continuous personal growth.
- Strive: They are goal-oriented, and very clear on what they want, what success is for them and their process to get to where they want to be.
- Standards: Successful entrepreneurs have a set of standards and after they put it in place, they don’t compromise it. They follow it and raise the bar to a very high level.
- Strategic: Making flippant choices or having their decisions squandered is not something that the uber-successful entrepreneurs do. Their decisions and actions are strategic and it aims to push their mission and vision in the right path.
- Search: They constantly search for opportunities to grow and their desire to be better is continuous. You will find them looking for new and better ways to serve.
- Survey: They survey internally and externally to get feedback. So, they look at their business and customer continuously. The information helps them move up.
- Support: The most successful entrepreneurs always have mentors who help them avoid pitfalls with the help of real and related experiences of their own.
- Schedule: They schedule everything—from achievements to success—so that it is all in place and has been calendared. Everything is planned and assigned a date.
ABOUT MEL ABRAHAM
Mel is the founder of Business Breakthrough Academy and Thoughtpreneur Academy where he helps entrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build the lifestyle that they want. Mel is one the most sought after entrepreneurial mentor and strategic thinkers of our time. Unlike many other so called “business coaches”, Mel has lived everything he teaches and continues to do so. Mel has built, bought and sold numerous multimillion-dollar businesses for himself as well as his clients. As the author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The Modern Millionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans & Freedom Entrepreneur, Mel’s strategies have helped build thousands of businesses and have generated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, ranging from large corporations to startups and small family-owned businesses.
Mel is a true believer in the entrepreneurial way of life and says that this “new frontier” is the paradigm that will shift society from simply existing to living life bigger, bolder and on their own terms.
Meet Mel at http://melabraham.com/
THE ENTREPRENEUR'S SOLUTION
The Entrepreneur's Solution is a weekly entrepreneur, business, wealth and lifestyle show where entrepreneur, speaker and author Mel Abraham reveals all of his business and entrepreneur building strategies. Mel is one of our time's most sought after mentors and speakers that not only teaches but also lives what he teaches. Discover how to design, create and build your business so it gives you the life and lifestyle you want.
Subscribe to the free entrepreneurial podcast here: http://melabraham.com/podcast
The Entrepreneur's Solution Blog on Tumblr: http://melabraham.com/blog
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Join Mel's FB Fans: https://www.facebook.com/melhabrahamTweet Mel: http://twitter.com/MelHAbInstagram: http://instagram.com/legacyentrepreneurLinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabrahamWebsite: http://MelAbraham.com
95 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 28 mins duration .