Manage episode 163121899 series 1281827
In this episode, #1 Bestselling Author and Highly Acclaimed business & Entrepreneur Expert, Mel Abraham talks about how the wealthy think. To be successful, you not only look at what the wealthy do but also how they think. Then you can bring it to your life and create richness for yourself.
So, the first thing that you have to do is define what wealth means to you and understand what the destination or success looks like for you. After you are clear on it, follow:The Prosperity Paradigm Profile
This framework is for grasping what manifests in the thoughts of the wealthy.Internal
- Creator: They all believe that they are the creator of their life, success and the meaning of it. They trust that they themselves are the creator of their wealth.
- Committed: Another thing is that the wealthy are committed to building a life filled with richness—something that is more than money.
- Big Thinking: Successful people think big. They don't shrink down because of what society has led them to believe. They have the capability to think of the impossible as possible.
- Play to Win: There's a difference between playing not to lose and playing to win. The latter is the way to emerge in the game of wealth.
- Self-promotion: When the wealthy search and find opportunities, they are not shy to go out and promote themselves. They step ahead to show the gifts that they have.
- Successful Circles: They hang out in successful circles of friends, acquaintances and colleagues. Their inner circle is filled with people that are at their level or above; so they can learn and elevate with the help of those people.
- Net worth Focus: Simply put, net worth is what you own minus what you owe. They focus their thinking on their net-worth and have a maintained liquidity.
- Value vs Price: In this value exchange economy, instead of getting caught up on price, it is beneficial if you understand that transactions happen because people believe that they get more value in return for the payments. So, focus on creating value.
- Manage Self First: It is easy to become wealthy if you are disciplined. So, live at a level where you are not only creating today's joy but also allowing for tomorrow to grow.
ABOUT MEL ABRAHAM
Mel is the founder of Business Breakthrough Academy and Thoughtpreneur Academy where he helps entrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build the lifestyle that they want. Mel is one the most sought after entrepreneurial mentor and strategic thinkers of our time. Unlike many other so called “business coaches”, Mel has lived everything he teaches and continues to do so. Mel has built, bought and sold numerous multimillion-dollar businesses for himself as well as his clients. As the author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The Modern Millionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans & Freedom Entrepreneur, Mel’s strategies have helped build thousands of businesses and have generated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, ranging from large corporations to startups and small family-owned businesses.
Mel is a true believer in the entrepreneurial way of life and says that this “new frontier” is the paradigm that will shift society from simply existing to living life bigger, bolder and on their own terms.
Meet Mel at http://melabraham.com/
THE ENTREPRENEUR'S SOLUTION
The Entrepreneur's Solution is a weekly entrepreneur, business, wealth and lifestyle show where entrepreneur, speaker and author Mel Abraham reveals all of his business and entrepreneur building strategies. Mel is one of our time's most sought after mentors and speakers that not only teaches but also lives what he teaches. Discover how to design, create and build your business so it gives you the life and lifestyle you want.
Subscribe to the free entrepreneurial podcast here: http://melabraham.com/podcast
The Entrepreneur's Solution Blog on Tumblr: http://melabraham.com/blog
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Join Mel's FB Fans: https://www.facebook.com/melhabrahamTweet Mel: http://twitter.com/MelHAbInstagram: http://instagram.com/legacyentrepreneurLinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabrahamWebsite: http://MelAbraham.com
95 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 28 mins duration .