Manage episode 163121885 series 1281827
In this episode, #1 Bestselling Author and Highly Acclaimed business & Entrepreneur Expert, Mel Abraham, continues the discussion about The Thought Leader Platform so that you can move from idea to thought leader as he explores the ways to get qualified leads and relevant content:
Here are the 3 primary ways to get to the people that need what you have, and are willing and able to buy it:
- Bought: You can run ads on several platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and display ads. To find yourself in front of the demographics that need what you have to offer, you can pay for ads or even pay to get on a stage.
- Borrowed: There are people out there who have the attention of the audience that you want to attract. You can create a triple win situation as you partner with them, and serve them and their audience. You get to borrow their market but remember that you have to give first to get an opportunity like this.
- Brought: You can organically bring in qualified leads by creating and sharing your free content out there. You can create podcasts, YouTube videos, Facebook posts and blog articles that are able to grab the attention of the audience and bring them home to your site so that they consume your information.
There are 3 ways you can make your content relevant:
- Simple: When your content is complex, only a few will get it and they will classify it as irrelevant. So, your content needs to be simple.
- Understandable: People need to understand what you create in such a way that they can explain it to others. If it is not the case, they will back off of it.
- Actionable: Your audience needs to be able to go out there and complete the steps. They need to be able to actually follow your solution. So, it should be actionable.
Your solution needs to solve the problem that they have and in the process, you should create aspirational change and elevate things to a higher level.
Mel is the founder of BusinessBreakthrough Academy and Thoughtpreneur Academy where he helpsentrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build thelifestyle that they want. Mel is one the most sought afterentrepreneurial mentor and strategic thinkers of our time. Unlikemany other so called “business coaches”, Mel has lived everythinghe teaches and continues to do so. Mel has built, bought and soldnumerous multimillion-dollar businesses for himself as well as hisclients. As the author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The ModernMillionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans & Freedom Entrepreneur,Mel’s strategies have helped build thousands of businesses and havegenerated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, rangingfrom large corporations to startups and small family-ownedbusinesses.
Mel is a true believer in theentrepreneurial way of life and says that this “new frontier” isthe paradigm that will shift society from simply existing to livinglife bigger, bolder and on their own terms.
Meet Mel at http://melabraham.com/
The Entrepreneur's Solution is aweekly entrepreneur, business, wealth and lifestyle show whereentrepreneur, speaker and author Mel Abraham reveals all ofhis business and entrepreneur building strategies. Mel is one ofour time's most sought after mentors and speakers that not onlyteaches but also lives what he teaches. Discover how to design,create and build your business so it gives you the life andlifestyle you want.
Subscribe to the freeentrepreneurial podcast here: http://melabraham.com/podcast
The Entrepreneur's Solution Blogon Tumblr: http://melabraham.com/blog
Join Mel's FB Fans: https://www.facebook.com/melhabraham Tweet Mel: http://twitter.com/MelHAbInstagram: http://instagram.com/legacyentrepreneur LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabraham Website: http://MelAbraham.com
95 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 28 mins duration .