Manage episode 163121883 series 1281827
In this episode, #1 Bestselling Author and Highly Acclaimed business & Entrepreneur Expert, Mel Abraham, continues the journey of going from idea to thought leader as he digs deeper into the final two levels of the Thought Leader Framework which are Leverage Knowledge and Noticeable Distinction.
- Building Content in Layers: It is about creating content in such a way that you have layers of information around it and you can continue to teach over and over again at different levels depending on the audience and time. You can build frameworks and models to bring a level of awareness and distinction.
- Repurposed: Repurposing is about working on something from the beginning and creating it in such a way that it can have multiple uses. Your ideas and information then can be used for speeches, training programs, mentorship, coaching, authoring and facilitating. You just have to build it right from the start.
- Consistency: Consistency is the key. You have to create and present your content using different mediums in a consistent basis. If you do it randomly, your followers might not stick around. But if you create it periodically on a regular basis making sure that it is relevant, it will build a momentum and you will gain followers.
- Clear: Understand your customer and build a clear distinction in their minds. Get in their shoes, hearts and minds to know what they are feeling and thinking. Understand the solutions that you are looking for and make sure that they are clear on the fact that you have what they are lacking in.
- Valuable: Your solution to the problem must be valuable enough so that people are willing to pay for it. If they don’t see it as valuable, they will not buy it. So, make sure that your market sees it as valuable.
- Recognizable: What you do and create must be recognizable. The marketplace must know that it is coming from you and they must have a certain association with your content and products.
Mel is the founder of BusinessBreakthrough Academy and Thoughtpreneur Academy where he helpsentrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build thelifestyle that they want. Mel is one the most sought afterentrepreneurial mentor and strategic thinkers of our time. Unlikemany other so called “business coaches”, Mel has lived everythinghe teaches and continues to do so. Mel has built, bought and soldnumerous multimillion-dollar businesses for himself as well as hisclients. As the author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The ModernMillionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans & Freedom Entrepreneur,Mel’s strategies have helped build thousands of businesses and havegenerated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, rangingfrom large corporations to startups and small family-ownedbusinesses.
Mel is a true believer in theentrepreneurial way of life and says that this “new frontier” isthe paradigm that will shift society from simply existing to livinglife bigger, bolder and on their own terms.
Meet Mel at http://melabraham.com/
The Entrepreneur's Solution is aweekly entrepreneur, business, wealth and lifestyle show whereentrepreneur, speaker and author Mel Abraham reveals all ofhis business and entrepreneur building strategies. Mel is one ofour time's most sought after mentors and speakers that not onlyteaches but also lives what he teaches. Discover how to design,create and build your business so it gives you the life andlifestyle you want.
Subscribe to the freeentrepreneurial podcast here: http://melabraham.com/podcast
The Entrepreneur's Solution Blogon Tumblr: http://melabraham.com/blog
Join Mel's FB Fans: https://www.facebook.com/melhabraham Tweet Mel: http://twitter.com/MelHAbInstagram: http://instagram.com/legacyentrepreneur LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabraham Website: http://MelAbraham.com
95 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 28 mins duration .