Manage episode 163121880 series 1281827
In this episode, #1 Bestselling Author and Highly Acclaimed business & Entrepreneur Expert, Mel Abraham, continues the discussion from the last one and moves the topic toward scaling and leveraging your expertise. Scaling and leveraging are two different things. Scaling a business means you are growing everything in it from the cost structure to revenue and turnover. Leveraging your practice means growing your top and bottom line without even impacting the cost structure.What We Can Scale
- Marketing: You can create an automated process to scale your marketing. Another way to do it is by sequencing in which you get to know your customer base and slowly move up from there. The final way to do it is with the help of replays in which a single content will be used to serve people in different ways.
- System: Repetitive tasks can be systematized. You can make it framework driven or create step-by-step processes which can run on a regular basis.
- Duplication: It’s about duplicating what you know. Put yourself in different places not literally but with the help of guides and trainers.
- Licensing: Teach people to do what you do so that you don’t have to do it yourself.
- Time: With limited number of hours in a day, you need to be able to utilize it effectively. Serve others in groups versus solo to maximize time usage. You can try remote training or use forums and communities to leverage your time.
- Products: Productize what you know. Record your gigs and package it in the form of videos, audios, series, PDFs, downloadables and put it out there.
- Groups: Gather people in one place and deliver your message to many at the same time. You can try seminars or webinars for it.
- Licensing: Get your time back by creating other instructors, teachers that do the job for you while following your frameworks and steps.
ABOUT MEL ABRAHAM
Mel is the founder of BusinessBreakthrough Academy and Thoughtpreneur Academy where he helpsentrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build thelifestyle that they want. Mel is one the most sought afterentrepreneurial mentor and strategic thinkers of our time. Unlikemany other so called “business coaches”, Mel has lived everythinghe teaches and continues to do so. Mel has built, bought and soldnumerous multimillion-dollar businesses for himself as well as hisclients. As the author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The ModernMillionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans & Freedom Entrepreneur,Mel’s strategies have helped build thousands of businesses and havegenerated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, rangingfrom large corporations to startups and small family-ownedbusinesses.
Mel is a true believer in theentrepreneurial way of life and says that this “new frontier” isthe paradigm that will shift society from simply existing to livinglife bigger, bolder and on their own terms.
Meet Mel at http://melabraham.com/
THE ENTREPRENEUR'S SOLUTION
The Entrepreneur's Solution is aweekly entrepreneur, business, wealth and lifestyle show whereentrepreneur, speaker and author Mel Abraham reveals all ofhis business and entrepreneur building strategies. Mel is one ofour time's most sought after mentors and speakers that not onlyteaches but also lives what he teaches. Discover how to design,create and build your business so it gives you the life andlifestyle you want.
Subscribe to the freeentrepreneurial podcast here: http://melabraham.com/podcast
The Entrepreneur's Solution Blogon Tumblr: http://melabraham.com/blog
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Join Mel's FB Fans: https://www.facebook.com/melhabraham Tweet Mel: http://twitter.com/MelHAbInstagram: http://instagram.com/legacyentrepreneur LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabraham Website: http://MelAbraham.com
95 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 28 mins duration .