Manage episode 163121876 series 1281827
In this episode, #1 Bestselling Author and Highly Acclaimed business & Entrepreneur Expert, Mel Abraham, shares his six lessons from 55 years of living and how you can have a fulfilled life.
If we don’t get this right, we’re going to live a life of disappointment, it feels like a constant struggle and there will be no meaning to it. But if we get it right, it builds our confidence, we find our resilience and we have a meaningful life. To make it happen, what you need to know is that comparisons disappoint, your worth is in the beholder and possibility always exists.The Six Lessons From 55
- Gut: Consider what our gut tells us because it gives us things that we logically and analytically cannot pick up or understand. You need to work from that because the analysis might look great but if in your gut it doesn’t feel good, you need to rethink the whole process.
- Grit: It is about courage and the ability to go forward using your stamina and resolve. There will be a lot of naysayers and haters but you need the courage to face them and keep doing what you believe and want in life.
- Gathering: We need people around us. No one is a self-made millionaire. There are a lot of people that nurture and guide a successful person. So, really think about who you surround yourself with because you need people who will call you out and hold your standards to a higher level.
- Greatness: Identify the things that you are good and passionate at because you ought to be spending your time doing those things. You can be more impactful in areas where your talents and passion intersect. So, spend your time where your greatness lies.
- Generosity: Be giving. Come from a place of service. We are not here on this world to just take and accumulate. Serve, help, elevate and live a legacy with the help of your generosity and kindness.
- Gratitude: It overarches everything that we do. When you build your life, you have to know what you are grateful for. Maybe you can list out such things regularly and see how it shifts and changes your life and business.
ABOUT MEL ABRAHAM
Mel is the founder of BusinessBreakthrough Academy and Thoughtpreneur Academy where he helpsentrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build thelifestyle that they want. Mel is one the most sought afterentrepreneurial mentor and strategic thinkers of our time. Unlikemany other so called “business coaches”, Mel has lived everythinghe teaches and continues to do so. Mel has built, bought and soldnumerous multimillion-dollar businesses for himself as well as hisclients. As the author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The ModernMillionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans & Freedom Entrepreneur,Mel’s strategies have helped build thousands of businesses and havegenerated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, rangingfrom large corporations to startups and small family-ownedbusinesses.
Mel is a true believer in theentrepreneurial way of life and says that this “new frontier” isthe paradigm that will shift society from simply existing to livinglife bigger, bolder and on their own terms.
Meet Mel at http://melabraham.com/
THE ENTREPRENEUR'S SOLUTION
The Entrepreneur's Solution is aweekly entrepreneur, business, wealth and lifestyle show whereentrepreneur, speaker and author Mel Abraham reveals all ofhis business and entrepreneur building strategies. Mel is one ofour time's most sought after mentors and speakers that not onlyteaches but also lives what he teaches. Discover how to design,create and build your business so it gives you the life andlifestyle you want.
Subscribe to the freeentrepreneurial podcast here: http://melabraham.com/podcast
The Entrepreneur's Solution Blogon Tumblr: http://melabraham.com/blog
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Join Mel's FB Fans: https://www.facebook.com/melhabraham Tweet Mel: http://twitter.com/MelHAbInstagram: http://instagram.com/legacyentrepreneur LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabraham Website: http://MelAbraham.com
95 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 28 mins duration .