Manage episode 163783500 series 1281827
In this episode, #1 Bestselling Author and Highly Acclaimed business & Entrepreneur Expert, Mel Abraham, talks about defining your business persona and creating a business identity. It is how your customers, employees, team and the people around you identify with your company and brand. We need to be really particular about creating an identity for our business.
If we do not get it right, we have no direction as an organization which leads to hiring people that don’t fit our identity needs. Ultimately you are not going to be able to build loyalty in your business. But if you do it right, you are going to create a group of people that are on a mission, they are going to be totally dedicated for your cause and outcome. All these result in the creation of a valued brand. So, what you need to know is that your culture is your aquarium and you need to keep it cleansed. Your tactics are driven by values that you set in the organization and the results are the byproduct of the identity that you create.Business Personal Cycle
- Values: The very first things that you want to define are the values of your organization. It is how you make decisions. If you are consistent with the values, it will lead to a specific culture.
- Culture: When culture is done right, your team and employees will be there to follow your cause and not just to get their pay checks. You need to have a culture that serves something far greater.
- Dialogue: This is the talk and it could be conversations about anything. Interactions between employees, team members, management and the team are all dialogues which build what we call a movement.
- Tactics: The dialogue and movement determine the tactics that we are going to take. They are the specific actions that you put in place so that they result in certain desirable outcomes.
- Systems/Processes: When we systematize the thinking, culture, dialogue and tactics, we have something known as a process. These systems or processes drive the results of your organization or business.
- Results: They are what we want; our ultimate goal. When you get the results that you desire, don’t stop there as the cycle continues and you have to go back to your values. These are the keys to building your business persona.
ABOUT MEL ABRAHAM
Mel is the founder of BusinessBreakthrough Academy and Thoughtpreneur Academy where he helpsentrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build thelifestyle that they want. Mel is one the most sought afterentrepreneurial mentor and strategic thinkers of our time. Unlikemany other so called “business coaches”, Mel has lived everythinghe teaches and continues to do so. Mel has built, bought and soldnumerous multimillion-dollar businesses for himself as well as hisclients. As the author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The ModernMillionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans & Freedom Entrepreneur,Mel’s strategies have helped build thousands of businesses and havegenerated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, rangingfrom large corporations to startups and small family-ownedbusinesses.
Mel is a true believer in theentrepreneurial way of life and says that this “new frontier” isthe paradigm that will shift society from simply existing to livinglife bigger, bolder and on their own terms.
Meet Mel at http://melabraham.com/
THE ENTREPRENEUR'S SOLUTION
The Entrepreneur's Solution is aweekly entrepreneur, business, wealth and lifestyle show whereentrepreneur, speaker and author Mel Abraham reveals all ofhis business and entrepreneur building strategies. Mel is one ofour time's most sought after mentors and speakers that not onlyteaches but also lives what he teaches. Discover how to design,create and build your business so it gives you the life andlifestyle you want.
Subscribe to the freeentrepreneurial podcast here: http://melabraham.com/podcast
The Entrepreneur's Solution Blogon Tumblr: http://melabraham.com/blog
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Join Mel's FB Fans: https://www.facebook.com/melhabraham Tweet Mel: http://twitter.com/MelHAbInstagram: http://instagram.com/legacyentrepreneur LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabraham Website: http://MelAbraham.com
95 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 28 mins duration .