Manage episode 166615527 series 1281827
In this episode, #1 Bestselling Author and Highly Acclaimed business & Entrepreneur Expert, Mel Abraham, reflects on being grateful and the concept of gratitude in life.
If you don’t get gratitude right, you are going to be limited with energy because it sucks us dry, you will find yourselves full of angst and if you are not gracious, you will find yourself alone. But if you get it right, you will have unlimited energy, you are going to be happier and ultimately it makes you magnetic. So, here are the 3 things you need to know:
- All gratitude is generated from within
- The actions you take will give it life
- The habit of appreciation comes from practice
We are going to look at elements that are internal to you, activities you need to undertake and we finally look at the practices that need to come to life.Internal
- Notice: We have the ability to notice things—negative and positive. Look around and appreciate the things that are good and what can be improved.
- Humility: Do not allow your ego to get in the way. People do not want to be around egotistical folks. You have to come from a place of service and humility.
- Commit: Being committed to raise awareness, notice things, reduce ego, live with humility and looking for things that you can be grateful for.
- Journal: Journal daily if you can or else do it at least weekly. Write about what happened, what you learned, what you are grateful for and what you can do better with.
- Compliment: Compliment people for who they are and what they do even if you don’t know them. It will shift their behavior.
- Cause: Elevate yourself beyond the tactical missions to something greater. Get over that task zone and approach it with a higher cause.
- Transform: Transform yourself and look at your life differently to focus on the good and grateful things. Also, transform the people around you and how they feel.
- Learn: Be open to making mistakes and learning. Focus on the growth as you become more open.
- Sincerity: Go through emotions and be sincere with them. Don’t say things just because they sound right but because you mean them.
ABOUT MEL ABRAHAM
Mel is the founder of BusinessBreakthrough Academy and Thoughtpreneur Academy where he helpsentrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build thelifestyle that they want. Mel is one the most sought afterentrepreneurial mentor and strategic thinkers of our time. Unlikemany other so called “business coaches”, Mel has lived everythinghe teaches and continues to do so. Mel has built, bought and soldnumerous multimillion-dollar businesses for himself as well as hisclients. As the author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The ModernMillionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans & Freedom Entrepreneur,Mel’s strategies have helped build thousands of businesses and havegenerated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, rangingfrom large corporations to startups and small family-ownedbusinesses.
Mel is a true believer in theentrepreneurial way of life and says that this “new frontier” isthe paradigm that will shift society from simply existing to livinglife bigger, bolder and on their own terms.
Meet Mel at http://melabraham.com/
THE ENTREPRENEUR'S SOLUTION
The Entrepreneur's Solution is aweekly entrepreneur, business, wealth and lifestyle show whereentrepreneur, speaker and author Mel Abraham reveals all ofhis business and entrepreneur building strategies. Mel is one ofour time's most sought after mentors and speakers that not onlyteaches but also lives what he teaches. Discover how to design,create and build your business so it gives you the life andlifestyle you want.
Subscribe to the freeentrepreneurial podcast here: http://melabraham.com/podcast
The Entrepreneur's Solution Blogon Tumblr: http://melabraham.com/blog
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Join Mel's FB Fans: https://www.facebook.com/melhabraham Tweet Mel: http://twitter.com/MelHAbInstagram: http://instagram.com/legacyentrepreneur LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabraham Website: http://MelAbraham.com
95 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 28 mins duration .