Manage episode 168129391 series 1281827
In this episode, #1 Bestselling Author and Highly Acclaimed business & Entrepreneur Expert, Mel Abraham, talks about how you can be more productive with the help of successful rituals or habits in your life. If we don't get such rituals right, we find ourselves in a confused state, we are totally unfocused and we ultimately end up with no results. When we get it right, we have clarity, everything we do is intentional and we start to complete tasks.
So here are the 3 principles that you need to know:
- Focus precedes action
- Actions don’t equate to completion
- Fulfillment is your true currency
The Productivity Sphere
This framework will allow you to divide your time in the morning and later in the day. Each activity gets a maximum of 90 minutes. The activity doesn’t have to be the same for everyone. You can use this as a reference to create your own sphere of productivity.
In the AM
- Creativity: This is the time to be creative. You can spend the time generating ideas and writing them down. It is not necessary that you do it as the first thing in the morning.
- Exercise: The time for exercise is largely important. It energizes you and brings vibrancy back in your life.
- Team: This is the time that you separate for your team. Do they need something from you so that they can carry on with their work?
- Strategy: Sit back and look at your strategies. What are the plans that are and aren’t working, the things that you need to tweak?
- MIF: Most Important First. When you have a lot of things to do or are procrastinating, list them out and do the ones that are most important.
In the PM
- Review: Look back and review the day. Think about how you did your daily tasks and carried on with your strategy.
- Wins: What are your wins for the day? Did you accomplish what you set out to? It’s a way to compliment ourselves.
- Gratitude: Realize the things that you are truly, truly grateful for so that you create a chance to expand and grow from there.
- Plan: What are the wins for tomorrow? What needs to take place for them? Who do I need help from?
- Unplug: Shut the doors to your office and unplug. Be with your loved ones and rejuvenate yourselves so that you are ready to take on your morning rituals tomorrow.
ABOUT MEL ABRAHAM
Mel is the founder of BusinessBreakthrough Academy and Thoughtpreneur Academy where he helpsentrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build thelifestyle that they want. Mel is one the most sought afterentrepreneurial mentor and strategic thinkers of our time. Unlikemany other so called “business coaches”, Mel has lived everythinghe teaches and continues to do so. Mel has built, bought and soldnumerous multimillion-dollar businesses for himself as well as hisclients. As the author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The ModernMillionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans & Freedom Entrepreneur,Mel’s strategies have helped build thousands of businesses and havegenerated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, rangingfrom large corporations to startups and small family-ownedbusinesses.
Mel is a true believer in theentrepreneurial way of life and says that this “new frontier” isthe paradigm that will shift society from simply existing to livinglife bigger, bolder and on their own terms.
Meet Mel at http://melabraham.com/
THE ENTREPRENEUR'S SOLUTION
The Entrepreneur's Solution is aweekly entrepreneur, business, wealth and lifestyle show whereentrepreneur, speaker and author Mel Abraham reveals all ofhis business and entrepreneur building strategies. Mel is one ofour time's most sought after mentors and speakers that not onlyteaches but also lives what he teaches. Discover how to design,create and build your business so it gives you the life andlifestyle you want.
Subscribe to the freeentrepreneurial podcast here: http://melabraham.com/podcast
The Entrepreneur's Solution Blogon Tumblr: http://melabraham.com/blog
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Join Mel's FB Fans: https://www.facebook.com/melhabraham Tweet Mel: http://twitter.com/MelHAbInstagram: http://instagram.com/legacyentrepreneur LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabraham Website: http://MelAbraham.com
95 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 28 mins duration .