Manage episode 169746585 series 1281827
In this episode, #1 Bestselling Author and Highly Acclaimed business & Entrepreneur Expert, Mel Abraham, continues the journey on productivity and talks about how you can maximize your success in such a way that accelerates you toward your destination. If we don't understand how to do it, we end up with no process, we don't recognize successes along the way and we're just not successful. On the flip side of this if we get it right, we become process driven, we celebrate our successes along the way and ultimately we have learned-success.
Here are the 3 things that you need to know:
- Lessons are key
- Process brings control
- Blocking moves the ball
Here are the 8 areas of focus for maximum success:
- Reflect: Define and celebrate your wins. Reflect where you are and where you have come from.
- Lessons: List the top 10 lessons from the past year. This is where you start to get the growth.
- Attitude: Where did you spend most of your time from an attitude perspective? Were you pessimistic or optimistic? What was your overall attitude?
- Gratitude: What are the top 10 things you’re most grateful for? List them all out.
- Simplify: What are 3 things you can let go of to simplify your life? Be honest with yourself and subtract the over complicated from your life.
- Process: Set your key goals for the coming 12 months and build the process into 90-day accomplishments. Have a course of action where you define your 90 day plans for the next 12 months.
- Disconnect: Set a minimum of 3 times during the year for you and your loved ones. Create the time to unplug and disconnect.
- Block: Schedule your time blocks for the coming year. Block out time for events, time outs, personal and creative time.
ABOUT MEL ABRAHAM
Mel is the founder of BusinessBreakthrough Academy and Thoughtpreneur Academy where he helpsentrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build thelifestyle that they want. Mel is one the most sought afterentrepreneurial mentor and strategic thinkers of our time. Unlikemany other so called “business coaches”, Mel has lived everythinghe teaches and continues to do so. Mel has built, bought and soldnumerous multimillion-dollar businesses for himself as well as hisclients. As the author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The ModernMillionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans & Freedom Entrepreneur,Mel’s strategies have helped build thousands of businesses and havegenerated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, rangingfrom large corporations to startups and small family-ownedbusinesses.
Mel is a true believer in theentrepreneurial way of life and says that this “new frontier” isthe paradigm that will shift society from simply existing to livinglife bigger, bolder and on their own terms.
Meet Mel at http://melabraham.com/
THE ENTREPRENEUR'S SOLUTION
The Entrepreneur's Solution is aweekly entrepreneur, business, wealth and lifestyle show whereentrepreneur, speaker and author Mel Abraham reveals all ofhis business and entrepreneur building strategies. Mel is one ofour time's most sought after mentors and speakers that not onlyteaches but also lives what he teaches. Discover how to design,create and build your business so it gives you the life andlifestyle you want.
Subscribe to the freeentrepreneurial podcast here: http://melabraham.com/podcast
The Entrepreneur's Solution Blogon Tumblr: http://melabraham.com/blog
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Join Mel's FB Fans: https://www.facebook.com/melhabraham Tweet Mel: http://twitter.com/MelHAbInstagram: http://instagram.com/legacyentrepreneur LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabraham Website: http://MelAbraham.com
95 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 28 mins duration .