Manage episode 175906462 series 1281827
In this episode, #1 Bestselling Author and Highly Acclaimed business & Entrepreneur Expert, Mel Abraham, talks about how to take your concepts and communicate them in a way that gets action as well as results from the people that you are serving. As visual learners, we learn with pictures and frameworks. They are the key to inspire understanding and results.
If we don’t get it right, your marketplace will be lost in complexity and confusion, there’s no understanding and what really happens is that there is no progress. When we get it right, the mess becomes simple, your audience sees themselves in there and it gives them path to results. It’s how they take their first step.
The 3 things that you need to know:
- Geometry is real. There’s basically squares, circles and triangles.
- Emotions are imbedded. Your audience identifies with the fears, frustrations, aspirations, and dreams.
- Choreography gives it life. The syntax and process to unpack it will move them.
Here are the 4 common elements that all frameworks will have:
- Geometry: Squares, circles and triangles are pushed together. The shapes have different meanings attached but we must realize that every framework has geometry and it needs to be really thought out.
- Content: Content needs to be meaningful. They are the points that start to bring things home and allow for that movement.
- Emotion: Think about what emotions you are trying to bring out. Think about their fears, frustrations, aspirations, dreams and how you will instill certainty in them.
- Choreography: It’s about the steps that you are going to use to reveal the whole thing. An emotional dance of understanding to bring simplicity to complexity.
There are 6 types of frameworks:
- Value framework: Present levels of value so that your market can identify where they are, the challenges that exists and where they want to go. It gets them to have that desire or emotion.
- What framework: It’s about teaching someone a set of principles. Most of the times they are in the form of matrices.
- Process framework: With process frameworks, you are sharing the steps and what needs to be done.
- If framework: It’s evolutionary. It talks about “If we do these things, we will evolve to this level”.
- Urgency framework: It’s a model that creates a need to do something now. It’s to move them by giving them the consideration of inaction.
- Genius framework: You combine several frameworks into one. It includes a multitude of things that grasps everything.
ABOUT MEL ABRAHAM
Mel is the founder of Business Breakthrough Academy and Thoughtpreneur Academy where he helps entrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build the lifestyle that they want. Mel is one the most sought after entrepreneurial mentor and strategic thinkers of our time. Unlike many other so called “business coaches”, Mel has lived everything he teaches and continues to do so. Mel has built, bought and sold numerous multimillion-dollar businesses for himself as well as his clients. As the author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The Modern Millionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans & Freedom Entrepreneur, Mel’s strategies have helped build thousands of businesses and have generated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, ranging from large corporations to startups and small family-owned businesses.
Mel is a true believer in the entrepreneurial way of life and says that this “new frontier” is the paradigm that will shift society from simply existing to living life bigger, bolder and on their own terms.
Meet Mel at http://melabraham.com/
THE ENTREPRENEUR'S SOLUTION
The Entrepreneur's Solution is a weekly entrepreneur, business, wealth and lifestyle show where entrepreneur, speaker and author Mel Abraham reveals all of his business and entrepreneur building strategies. Mel is one of our time's most sought after mentors and speakers that not only teaches but also lives what he teaches. Discover how to design, create and build your business so it gives you the life and lifestyle you want.
Subscribe to the free entrepreneurial podcast here: http://melabraham.com/podcast
The Entrepreneur's Solution Blog on Tumblr: http://melabraham.com/blog
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Join Mel's FB Fans: https://www.facebook.com/melhabraham Tweet Mel: http://twitter.com/MelHAbInstagram: http://instagram.com/legacyentrepreneur LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabraham Website: http://MelAbraham.com
95 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 28 mins duration .