Manage episode 275545432 series 2459840
I want to frame this discussion in three parts.
At the Close of the Interview
As the interview wraps up, there are three things you want to do:
1. Thank the interviewer for her time.
2. Re-state your interest in the position, if you are still interested.
3. Determine the next step in the hiring process.
Immediately After the Interview
Within 24 hours of the interview, do the following:
1. Send thank you emails
2. Send any additional information requested by the interviewer
3. Send any supplemental information that might assist with the hiring decision
4. Connect with the interviewer on LI if you haven’t already
At Regular Intervals
1. Check in with your primary contact
2. Send information about the company or the contact
3. Let them know if you’ve received another offer
Go from dragging yourself to work each day to finding a job you love. The CareerSpring Program is for high-achieving and ambitious mid-level professionals, like you, who are looking for a job that uses your zone of genius, recognizes your value, and pays you what you’re worth.
If you’re ready to learn more, schedule a complimentary consult: https://calendly.com/lesaedwards/zoom-meetings2