Archive this series
We also talk about:
- Whether Democrats need to be angry to fight Trump
- The $400,000 President Barack Obama recently accepted for a speech to a bond firm
- The lecture Booker’s mother gave him when he was sworn into the Senate
- Booker’s fight with the left over drug reimportation, and how he and Bernie Sanders came to agreement
- What Booker thinks of a universal basic income, single payer health care, political correctness on campus, artificial intelligence as a threat to humanity, and more.Speaking of which, when I asked Booker about a UBI — which he says his staff is aggressively exploring — he responded with an expansive, surprising riff that sure sounded a nascent presidential platform. So don’t miss that!
75 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 78 mins duration .