Manage episode 215451600 series 1044733
We offer a dynamic educational program for intellectually curious students with challenges in the areas of communication, socialization, pragmatic language, and organization. Our program is appropriate for students who can learn successfully and appropriately in a small classroom setting. Auburn's program simultaneously supports the development of academic skills, social competency and pragmatic language in an engaging educational environment.
To achieve this mission, The Auburn School:
- Integrates social skills and pragmatic language development throughout the curriculum and school day using research-based programs and educational best-practices;
- Provides a challenging academic curriculum featuring multi-sensory instruction, research-based curriculum and appropriate student accommodations;
- Offers a safe, nurturing and highly personalized learning environment for children through small class sizes, individualized learning plans and a supportive school setting;
- Identifies and develops individual student strengths, talents and interests; and
- Seeks out, employs and supports the very best educators and staff.