Manage episode 244427593 series 81995
How to filter your emails, why you should create a morning routine, and how to perform quarterly Google Search Console reviews.
Welcome to episode 224 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork talks about some of the routines he has implemented to help him stay focused.5 Routines
Routines can help you establish habits in your work and personal lives, and in this episode, Bjork covers some of the routines that have been the most impactful in his life.
While you’re listening, we encourage you to take a look at your day to see where it might benefit from a routine. Maybe you can establish a new morning routine, or maybe you can find a way to make your inbox more manageable.
We hope this episode gets you excited about the wonderful world of routines!In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it’s helpful to filter your emails
- How to label your emails
- Why Bjork likes morning routines
- How Bjork journals
- How to do a quarterly bank review
- When you should review Google Search Console
- Why it’s important to analyze the work you’re already doing
- How to process your inboxes
- How to evaluate your week
- The Five Minute Journal
- 124: How to Level Up Your Life with UJ Ramdas
- Google Search Console course
- 165: Getting Things Done with David Allen
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to email@example.com.