Manage episode 230602515 series 125848
Episode 0410 Liberty House And The $360K Late Fee
Featuring Hosts: Matthew Carano, Nick Boyle, and Cord Blomquist
Engineered by: Matthew Carano
Produced by: Matthew Carano, and Nick Boyle
Show Summary (used for RSS & iTunes Summary): On this episode of The Freecast Cord and Matt talk about Sports Betting, Liberty House celebrates 15 years of helping vets without state funds, Portsmouth police want to commandeer private cams, and the state of education funding in #NH.
- Sports betting is one step closer to a reality, may become part of a Casino bill
- Liberty House in Manchester celebrates 15 years of helping veterans (Matt)
- Districts sue state over education funding (Cord is willing to talk about this and make it relate to the two items below in a concise way)
- District claims that per-student spending needs to triple
- There is little correlation between spending and performance
- NH is still a top-10 spender on education per student
- NY State spends most and has worse outcomes
- US outspends all other OECD countries on education
- Meanwhile Claremont, the origin of the “Claremont Cases” seems incompetent
- Sununu Stands against new taxes
- The Portsmouth Chief of Police is pushing for control over private and public cameras downtown
- Freecoast Liberty Outreach Meetup
- Dover - 1st Thursday
- Historic New England
Do you have a topic that you would like for us to discuss? A correction and additional piece of information that we may have overlooked, please send it in to email@example.com While you are here, follow us on Twitter @freecastpodcast and like our Facebook page.
86 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 67 mins duration .