Manage episode 199888131 series 1000064
In this episode of the Freelancers’ Show, the panelists discuss overcoming objections that your clients might have regarding your experience. They have found that if you have good rapport with your clients, they are more likely to ask you to work on other concepts, even if it’s a little different than what you normally focus on. It’s important not to lean away from your normal too much so that you don’t overextend yourself and fail on what you promise to your clients. This episode is great for freelancer’s who want to hear about the thought process behind pushing the envelope when it comes to your experience with your clients.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- Client objections
- Proposing on new projects
- Positioning in your business
- More libraries
- Maturing markets
- Knowledge advantage
- Clients are willing to give you the benefit of the doubt if you have good rapport
- Helps to stick with what you know
- Leaning out analogy
- Balancing act
- Taking risks
- Feeling stuck and moving slowly
- The worst-case scenarios to taking risk (they aren’t that bad)
- The power of objections and critiques
- Dream Big
- Out-Bound and In-Bound channels
- Use the right career development or growth model for you and your business
- And much, much more!
348 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 50 mins duration .