Manage episode 215561181 series 1000064
- Reuven Lerner
- Jonathan Stark
In this episode of the Freelancer’s Show, the panelist, Reuven and Jonathan discuss “The Essential Consultant Library,” or the books you should read for consulting, marketing and business. Jonathan and Reuven share the exact books that helped them in the current area of business. Rather it is consulting, marketing, or entrepreneurship, the Freelancers share their favorites and much more.
In particular, we dive pretty deep on:
- You should continue learning
- Books that help in various ways for business
- Value-Based Fees by Alan Weiss
- The Positioning Manual by Philip Morgan
- Selling to Big Companies by Jill Konrath
- The Secret of Selling Anything by Harry Browne
- How to Measure Anything by Douglas Hubbard
- Just F Ship by Amy Hoy
- Double Your Freelancing Rates by Brennan Dunn
- Hourly Billing is Nuts by Jonathan Stark
- The Brain Audit by Sean D’Souza
- Patrick McKenzie website
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- And much more!
347 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 50 mins duration .