Manage episode 229716012 series 1000064
- Sentry– use the code “devchat” for $100 credit
- .TECH - Go.tech/Freelancer and use the coupon code “FREELANCER.TECH” and get a 1 year .TECH Domain at $9.99 and 5 Year Domain at $49.99. Hurry!
- Erik Dietrich
- Jonathan Stark
In this episode of the Freelancers' Show, the panel talks about how to put systems in place to thrive as a freelancer. Especially for recurring tasks, creating a procedure enables quality, consistency and sustainability. The panel advises taking the decision making part out of the process as much as possible so there is as little stress as possible when executing that particular task each time. Having set procedures in place also helps handing these tasks off to other employees easier and cuts down on the learning curve.
The panel then discusses how to turn these procedures into intellectual property so that it adds value to the business. Listen to the show to find out the what steps to take to begin putting systems in place in your freelance business!
- Contain Yourself! Dev's Guide to CaaS
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber