Manage episode 242828846 series 130676
Sales, Heart, Conversations, Success, Business
Do you look at selling in a way that is counterproductive to your success? We’ll look at that in our Thought of the Day. And in our interview segment, we’ll explore why Christine Schlonski doesn’t believe in a hard sell, but rather a “heart” sell. But what exactly is a “heart” sell? We’ll certainly find out. That and more on today’s show.
Bob’s Thought of the Day
- The reason why - if you think of selling as “yucky”...it’s most likely hurting your business.
- What sales truly is: discovering what the other person wants, needs, and desires, and helping them to get it.
- What you’re really giving to your prospective customer when you are selling.
Interview with Christine Schlonski
- Christine’s sales journey, and why she had to come to grips with loving sales.
- How Christine overcame the fear of selling.
- Christine’s advice to salespeople who don’t enjoy selling.
- The importance of conversations in the sales process.
- How to connect your head and heart when selling.
- Christine’s credo: Stop JUST dreaming. Act NOW!
Click to Tweet
- #Sales is all about coming from a place of love. @newsalesmindset
- Stop JUST Dreaming. Act NOW. @newsalesmindset #sales #success
- On this episode, the great @newsalesmindset reveals how to #sell from the #heart.