Manage episode 243384199 series 130676
Kindness, Struggle, Humility, Leadership, Pain
It’s often said that struggle is a positive thing. But is it really a GIFT? We’ll look at that through a fascinating discussion with Bobby Herrera on today’s episode. That and more on today’s show.
Interview with Bobby Herrera
- Bobby’s journey of struggle as a child.
- The life-changing “bus story” that would serve as a sort of North Star for the rest of Bobby’s life.
- Why pain, struggle, and suffering are the pathways to wisdom.
- The importance of viewing leadership as an “inside job,” and how it builds trust with your team members.
- How Bobby used the “bus story” to transform his company into a community.
- A powerful story about choosing the hardest right over the easiest wrong.
- How to reframe the way you view struggle in your life.
Click to Tweet
- #Leadership amounts to wanting more FOR our people than we want FROM them. @BobbyHerreraPG
- #Struggle is the most honest and revealing measure of progress toward becoming the leader you desire to be.” @BobbyHerreraPG
- #Humility is the secret of the wise. @BobbyHerreraPG