Infant Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and Cow's Milk Protein Allergy with Dr Ania Hargrove Paediatrician
Manage episode 225405235 series 2390456
Dr Ania Hargrove is a consultant paediatrician with a special interest in children's allergies. Her practice includes managing eczema, food allergies, hay-fever and asthma.
As always we could have spoken for 3 hours... easily!
Today we discuss:
- Physiological vs pathological gastroesophageal reflux
- Cows milk protein allergy
- Other food protein allergies
- Brief review of colic, lactose intolerance, sleep
- History taking and examination
- Management principles
Further resources and patient handouts: https://www.allergy.org.au/patients/food-allergy/cows-milk-dairy-allergy
More info: https://www.facebook.com/thegpshow.podcast
68 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 49 mins duration .