Manage episode 266679192 series 2579437
Here are some telltale signs you’re in a prolonged state of drift:
- Life feels like Groundhog’s Day
- Your routines feel drab, dull and dry
- Your sex life is becoming predictable
- Your work - once inspiring - has not held a spark for you in some time
- You’ve normalized being discontent
Trust me, I’ve been in all of those places myself, and it can feel like a real challenge to break free from drift when you’re that deep.
Don’t sweat it: I’ve got you covered.
Today I’m talking about tried and true ways to break free from drift when you don’t think you can.
We’ll be diving into:
- Shattering your routines
- Summoning courage to make big moves
- Bringing novelty, unpredictability and spark back into your life
The 3 books I reference in this episode:
The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida
Design Your Future by me
Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett & Dave Evans