Manage episode 193777299 series 1277659
The Guilty Feminist Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Athena Kugblenu
Episode 78: Doing Your Best But Being a Mess with special guest Roisin Conaty
Recorded 21 November 2017 at The Roundhouse in London. Released 18 December.
Music by Mark Hodge and produced by Euan Maco McAleece.
Photos by Grace Gelder. www.gracegelder.co.uk
Give today to Emmeline’s Pantry https://mydonate.bt.com/charities/emmelinespantry
While recording tonight’s show, the artists enjoyed hamburgers from Haché in Camden. http://www.hacheburgers.com
More about Deborah Frances-White
- Global Pillage
- Standard Issue in Conversation, 14 December at Leicester Square Theatre. Tickets on sale now.
More about Athena Kugblenu
More about Roisin Conaty
More about Maz O’Connor
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Buy our merch http://guiltyfeminist.instantcart.com/
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase http://guiltyfeminist.com/product/include-yourself-podcast/
Come to a live recording!
- 6 February at The London Palladium. Tickets on sale now.
- 19 February at The Royal Albert Hall. Tickets on sale now.
- 24 February at the Royalty Theatre, Adelaide. Tickets on sale now.
- 1 and 2 March at Coopers Malthouse, Melbourne. Tickets on sale now.
- 4 March at the Sydney Opera House. Tickets on sale now.
- 16 April at Kings Place. Tickets on sale now.
- 7 May at Kings Place. Tickets on sale now.
- 28 May at Kings Place. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts
136 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 62 mins duration .