Manage episode 279768832 series 2475269
We have seen change in every form and fashion this year.
And I don’t care who you are or what you are doing but change can be freaking challenging.
In today’s Gutsy Podcast Exclusive, I am joined by Jason Feifer, the editor in chief of Entrepreneur Magazine, and we’re going to talk all about embracing change.
Jason has been on the frontline watching businesses change and evolve over time - and not just during the pandemic. He has a passion for the history of innovation and change and has a wealth of knowledge to share with us today.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to reconsider the impossible and find opportunity in crisis.
- Why the pandemic has sparked such innovation in people.
- Why romanticizing about the past is a trap.
- The importance of finding a balance between ‘living in the moment’ and ‘building for the future’.
- Advice for entrepreneurs who are currently struggling with change.
- How to present yourself as the ‘opportunity’ rather than the ‘chance’.
- What GUTSY means to Jason.
Jason Feifer is the editor in chief of Entrepreneur Magazine and the host of not one, not two, but three of his own podcasts.
He's been an editor at Men's Health, Fast Company, Maxim, and Boston magazine. Not to mention, the numerous business and technology articles he’s written for The Washington Post, Slate, and New Yorker - just to mention a few.
He is also the co-author of Mr. Nice Guy, together with his wife, which is currently being developed for television.
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
Here are the links to Jason’s podcasts:
- Pessimists Archive - Why the pessimists of the past were wrong and how to be optimistic about the future.
- Hush Money - The way money makes life awkward.
- Problem Solvers - Stories about entrepreneurs solving unexpected problems in their business.
CONNECT WITH JASON FEIFER
LinkedIn: Jason Feifer
CONNECT WITH LAURAAURA
THANK YOU, GUTSY TRIBE!
We love, love, love to read your comments, feedback, and reviews. If you haven’t yet, drop us one below! Your review might even get highlighted within one of our gutsy love posts or on our website.