Manage episode 300766251 series 2475269
Today we're seriously bringing back ‘female badassery’ -- this Gutsy Exclusive features Tori Dunlap from Her First $100K.
Tori exudes confidence. She exudes power. She embodies everything that we talk about here on The Gutsy Podcast: owning who you are, asking for the money that you want, and then going after and doing the things that your heart and soul call you to do.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Tori’s entrepreneurial journey -- how she got started and how her parents really helped to set her up for success
- Why confidence and self-worth are the same thing
- Advice to women who want to build their worthiness muscle
- Why you should do the things you want to do and NOT wait for them to be perfect!
- How working through your money story is such an important part of owning a business
- Why is it so important to talk about money freely and openly
- Tori’s very sophisticated method on pricing (I think that you'll be pleasantly surprised!)
- Foundational tools and resources for female entrepreneurs as they grow and expand their business
Tori Dunlap is an internationally-recognized money and career expert. After saving $100,000 at age 25, Tori quit her corporate job in marketing and founded Her First $100K to fight financial inequality by giving women actionable resources to better their money. She has helped over one million women negotiate salary, pay off debt, build savings, and invest.
Host of the #1 Business Podcast, Financial Feminist; she is the author of the upcoming book “Financial Feminist” (Harper Collins); and Adweek's "Finance Creator of the Year". Tori's work has been featured on Good Morning America, The Today Show, the New York Times, TIME, PEOPLE, New York Magazine, Forbes, BuzzFeed, CNN, CNBC, and more.
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
Listen to the Financial Feminist
To learn more about the Get Your Sheet Together mini-course with Mallory Rowan click HERE
Facebook Group: The $100K Club — Personal Finance Advice for Women
CONNECT WITH LAURAAURA
THANK YOU, GUTSY TRIBE!
We love, love, love to read your comments, feedback, and reviews. If you haven’t yet, drop us one below!