Manage episode 293379691 series 2475269
Confidence - we all want it but it can feel like one of the hardest things to get.
Once you step into your own brand of confidence, you can open up new opportunities, sustain a healthier life, and attract the right people, simply by standing in your power.
Today we’re talking about releasing limiting beliefs so you can step into confidence and to join me, I have Janelle Lynnae.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Janelle had this subconscious belief that she was going to die in her mid-20s
- Are your lies or limiting beliefs becoming your truths?
- A reason why you may not be getting the results you want in certain areas of your life
- Why it’s okay to change your business if it no longer fulfills you
- Challenging yourself to shift from a ‘black and white’ way of thinking to a ‘grey’ way of thinking
- How to identify limiting beliefs and how to build awareness around them
- Why you can do anything you want to as long as you create the time and energy to do it
- How can women shift away from equating confidence with cockiness?
- The reality of comparing ourselves to others
Janelle is the Founder of Next Level Confident and the host of The Next Level Confident Podcast.
She is a keynote speaker, confidence coach, and workshop facilitator that teaches women how to break free from limiting beliefs that unknowingly hold them back.
Janelle and her team empower women, specifically in male-dominated STEM industries (Science Tech Engineering Math), and give concrete tools to build each woman's confidence muscle in and out of the workplace.
Janelle is all about helping women step into their power and see themselves as the valuable assets they are to this world.
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
Take the Enneagram test to find out your personality type
To get your copy of Janelle’s e-book, The #1 Way to Build Your Confidence Muscle head to nextlevelconfident.com
Books mentioned in this podcast:
- Think Like a Monk by Jay Shetty
- You are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- The Four-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
CONNECT WITH JANELLE LYNNAE
LinkedIn: Janelle Lynnae
Personal Instagram: @janelle_lynnae
Business Instagram: @nextlevelconfident
CONNECT WITH LAURAAURA
We love, love, love to read your comments, feedback, and reviews. If you haven’t yet, drop us one below! Your review might even get highlighted within one of our gutsy love posts or on our website.