Manage episode 297969790 series 2475269
You’re a powerhouse!
You know that you have what it takes, but the fear of truly stepping into your power and charging a premium scares the hell out of you.
Yet you see women doing it ALL THE TIME. What the hell is going on?
Today, we’re talking about doing the inner work that’s necessary to be able to step into your power and create high ticket offers that sell with ease. I brought in the master herself, my business coach, Desiree Stafford.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The top beliefs, characteristics, and circumstances holding women back in business
- Why you cannot try to succeed and try to please everyone at the same time
- What does inner work mean and why is it more powerful than action?
- Why there are more benefits in making the choice to ‘go for what you want’ than ‘staying the same’
- What are high ticket offers?
- How you can overcome the mental block of ‘I can’t charge that much!’
- The ability to teach others and guide others no matter what you’re healing in your own life
- Common fears around performance and ability, and how to overcome them
- How to attract clients that are willing and ready to pay high ticket offers
Desiree is a high-performance coach and high ticket mentor who helps ambitious coaches unleash their 6/7 figure potential and enjoy the freedom of being more of who they really are. She specializes in helping her clients command fees that reflect the massive value they deliver and accelerate their sales with simplicity and ease.
She is on a mission to help powerhouses make the level of income and impact they know they are capable of with simplicity and ease and her purpose is to help high powered women free themselves so they can create the lifestyle they desire and deserve.
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
Click HERE to watch Desiree’s FREE masterclass!
Book a consultation call with Desiree
Join Desiree’s FREE Facebook group, Powerhouse Rising
CONNECT WITH DESIREE STAFFORD
CONNECT WITH LAURAAURA
We love, love, love to read your comments, feedback, and reviews. If you haven’t yet, drop us one below! Your review might even get highlighted within one of our gutsy love posts or on our website.