Manage episode 294818677 series 2475269
This week’s Powerback™ episode is about evaluating and rewriting your self-worth!
- Self-worth is knowing who you are and saying YES to yourself!
- Self-worth is knowing what you want to charge and having the gutsy to charge it!
- Self-worth is knowing what you LOVE to do and doing more of that thing that lights you up!
- Self-love is knowing when to say no instead of just going with the flow because you don’t want to upset people!
Look, self-worth is probably one of the biggest challenges that I know female entrepreneurs struggle with.
And I’m not saying that you’re never going to have negative thoughts -- it’s impossible to always be fucking sunshine and rainbows. But there is a difference between having a weak or negative moment, and choosing to stay there!
So this week, I challenge you to evaluate your self-worth by asking yourself,
- Where are you holding back?
- Where are you showing up as a percentage of yourself versus the full fucking throttle?
Because that is a key indicator of an area where you have some opportunity to take your Powerback™.
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
THANK YOU, GUTSY TRIBE!
We love, love, love to read your comments, feedback, and reviews. If you haven’t yet, drop us one below! Your review might even get highlighted within one of our gutsy love posts or on our website.