Manage episode 244156942 series 2391417
In this episode of His & Her Money, we sit down with Rashauna Scott, a real estate investor in Chicago. Her interest in financial freedom was sparked at a career fair during high school, and since her teenage years, with grit, determination, and a whole lot of self-investment, she has built up a successful real estate career.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to find mentors and partners in real estate investment
- How to get started in real estate investment with limited finances
- Strategies to pinpoint what assets you can bring to the table in real estate
- How to create a strong business partnership
- How to determine whether or not a property would be a good deal
- Where to find properties
- How to leverage the bank and lender to invest in a property
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Retire Young, Retire Rich by Robert T. Kiyosaki:
- Rashauna Scott on Instagram
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Today’s show is sponsored by Fetch Rewards. Fetch Rewards offers users free rewards on groceries, just by scanning their grocery receipts! Listeners get 2,000 points when they use the code HNHM after signing up and scanning their first receipt.
Thanks for tuning into us on The His & Her Money Show. Also, If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section. If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The His & Her Money Show on iTunes!Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! Furthermore, they do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.