Manage episode 203733553 series 2279186
On this episode of The His & Her Money show, we have Erin Odom, the brainchild of The Humbled Homemaker and an accomplished author of two books. Before they had children, Erin and her husband were working as teachers. After getting married, they experienced marital difficulties and went through a really hard time.
They learned a lot along the way especially in the area of how to make living on a single income work and how it helped her become creative in generating income for her family from home. She shares her advice along with some practical tips for anyone leaving in this current situation.WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The challenges that Erin and her family experienced trying to set-up their finances.
- How they were able to save.
- Ways Erin could stay at home and raise her growing kids.
- What they were able to cut from their budget.
- The contents of Erin’s new book, You Can Stay Home With Your Kids! 100 Tips, Tricks, and Ways to Make It Work on a Budget and how it can help other families.
- How Erin and her husband were able to instill saving and working values at a young age into their children’s minds.
- You Can Stay Home With Your Kids! 100 Tips, Tricks, and Ways to Make It Work on a Budget by Erin Odom
- More Than Just Making It: Hope for the Financially Frustrated by Erin Odom
- Free Audiobook from Audible
Get your FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial at HisandHerMoney.com/Audible. With over 150,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player, Audible has a ton of audiobooks for you to try no matter what genre you love to read.
Thanks for tuning into us on The His & Her Money Show. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The His & Her Money Show on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we do read each and every one of them.
239 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 36 mins duration .