Manage episode 221832014 series 1863886
Today we’re kicking off a series of podcasts on herbs and the holidays! We begin with emotional support, because no matter how you feel about the holidays, those feelings are probably pretty big. In this episode we take an energetics-based approach to sorting out emotional categories and matching supportive herbs to them. Whether you’d like to be more grounded, centered, resolved, or emotionally flexible, herbs can help you get there!
Mentioned in this podcast:
- Check out our YouTube Herbs for Holidays series from 2017 – wow, we’ve learned a lot about video production since then! We’ll be adding a lot more video content to YouTube soon – subscribe to our channel now so you don’t miss it!
- The Holistic Herbalism Podcast, episode 2 – Avoiding Adaptogen Debt & Emotionalymphatics
- The Holistic Herbalism Podcast, episode 14 – Alternatives to Adaptogens for Burnout
- The Holistic Herbalism Podcast, episode 16 – Emotional Support for Mothers & Teens
- The Holistic Herbalism Podcast, episode 39 – Herbs for Introverts & Extraverts
Herbalism 101 is our entry-level program in practical herbalism: $450 gets you 58 hours of direct video instruction – that’s just $7.75 per hour! Pay all at once or in installments – and don’t worry: your access never expires. Still not sure? Try it for 14 days with our zero-risk return policy. Learn your herbs & make your medicines with this in-depth set of herb profiles & medicine-making instructions.
88 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 57 mins duration .