Manage episode 281440651 series 2849032
Today's episode is a repeat from last year. We felt it was perfect after our family's first Polar Bear Plunge in Lake Erie! (Kids included) Water temperature was about 43 degrees Fahrenheit, and it was invigorating.
In this episode we discuss the Winter Blues and how to embrace Winter. We talk about what you can do to stay busy and active so you don't get down or depressed during the winter months.
What fun adventure or challenge will you and your family create this Winter?
Hope you enjoy!
If you like what you hear and have enjoyed our show, please show your appreciation by subscribing to our Podcast and leaving us a review on your Podcast App of choice.
We would love to hear from you so please email us with any comments or questions you have.
Visit us and all of our content, including our blog, at www.thehomeschoolprojectpodcast.com
As always, let's Light A Fire They Can't Put Out
Thank you for listening!
1) Discovery Education - https://www.discoveryeducation.com/
2) Science Sparks - https://www.science-sparks.com/
3) No Sweat Nature Study - https://ourjourneywestward.com/nature-study-book-list/
4) Cleveland Metroparks Winter Activities - https://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/parks/visit/activities/event-activity-types/winter-activities
5) Lorain County Metroparks Winter Activities - https://www.loraincountymetroparks.com/activities/#winter-activities
6) Best Sledding in Northeast Ohio - https://northeastohiofamilyfun.com/best-sled-riding-hills-in-northeast-ohio/
7) How to Love the Cold According to an Arctic Researcher - https://www.nbcnews.com/better/pop-culture/how-love-cold-ncna836206