Manage episode 221152853 series 1854876
Today on the show I have the amazing, Kirsten Asher. I wanted to bring her on the show because I truly believe that the personal development industry needs a little bit of a shake-up. We need to do things differently. We need to stop logically thinking about how to heal our bodies and how to clear emotionality. For those of you who have listened to the show for a while, you follow me on Instagram, or you’re just hanging out in my world, you know that for me breath-work is my modality to really releasing the logic and getting into the body. I wanted to bring Kirsten on because she is so passionate about helping women and men get into their bodies through movement. It’s not just a dance or performance, it's movement move energy and just allow ourselves to get into our bodies we can clear energy.
Kirsten Asher, founder of FEMethod (Feminine Embodiment Method), teaches women to “embody” and “flow” rather than “hustle” and “grind”. Through the way you Move, Breathe and Think, Kirsten creates a space for women to explore their senses, self, reduce stress and take ownership of their feminine expression, while, exploring the dynamics of the masculine and feminine in life, love and sensuality.
In this episode, Kirsten shares:
- What it truly means to be feminine and how to embrace all shades of our femininity.
- Releasing control, surrendering and allowing life to unfold in the way it’s meant to.
- Choosing embodiment over mindless production.
- Tapping into our senses to receive information instead of only consuming words.
- Healthy boundaries as the key to healthy relationships.
You can find more of Kirsten at:
97 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 46 mins duration .