Manage episode 258288094 series 1854876
Taking the time to truly get more connected with the earth and the source will get you closer to unlocking your feminine queen nature. We all have the power to cultivate our own queendom and it’s up to us to hone in on it. Today I brought on someone to discuss this topic, Gina DeVee, founder of Divine Living, a women’s empowerment company and author of The Audacity to Be Queen. We chat about how her relationship with the source has evolved over time and how variety in life makes her feel alive (plus the different forms of variety she relies on). She shares how you can pursue your own divine assignment and use your desires to guide you through your life’s purpose.
About Gina DeVee:Gina’s DeVee’s journey from struggling psychotherapist (who lived at home with her parents) to globetrotting entrepreneur has led her to found her multi-million dollar women’s empowerment company, Divine Living.
Divine Living is for the person who’s excited about impacting the world; craves a spiritual connection, dares to be visible, and desires to fulfill their life's purpose.
Gina is an author, speaker and success coach. She has dedicated her career to helping clients connect spiritually, start businesses, create wealth and live life to the fullest.
Gina’s mission is to uplift entrepreneurs through inspiring content, bold business training, and life-changing events.
Inside this episode, Gina shares:
- How variety makes Gina feel most alive and the different forms of variety she implements in her life
- Getting comfortable with uncertainty and how her relationship with the universe and source is the only certainty she needs
- How Gina’s relationship with God has been cultivated over time
- Samantha’s reawakening with the source and why it’s so important to her
- What inspires Gina to step into and hone in on your queen energy
- The process for finding your life’s purpose and divine assignment
- How to step into a new way of being and honing in on your queendom
- Supporting people in figuring out their archetypes
- What a day in Gina’s life looks like and how she practices her queenhood
- How her desires come from her divine assignment
- How we can connect with the earth more to get unlock our feminine queen nature
- Learning to take care of yourself and your own needs by balancing your masculinity and femininity
- How being a queen is your God-given gift
Links:Food Freedom Journey Waitlist The Audacity to Be Queen: The Unapologetic Art of Dreaming Big and Manifesting Your Most Fabulous Life The Introduction and 1st Chapter of The Audacity of Be Queen, Meditations and Epic Life Video Training
Check out our Hungry for Happiness community for more details, programs, and tips on how to thrive as a wellness coach!Website | Samantha’s Instagram | HFH Instagram | Facebook | Book | Certification Program
The Hungry for Happiness podcast combines personal development, deep conversations, and comedy to shake up the way you connect with yourself and the world. Be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode!