Manage episode 234123566 series 2032122
Eric Schmidt (@ericschmidt) is Technical Advisor and Board Member to Alphabet Inc., former Google CEO, and co-author of Trillion Dollar Coach: The Leadership Playbook of Silicon Valley's Bill Campbell.
What We Discuss with Eric Schmidt:
- Privacy in the age of tech megacorporations and how much access the government should have to our data.
- What the rise of China, the isolation of North Korea, and the western notion of privacy mean for a free and open Internet across cultures.
- A realistic view of current day artificial intelligence and what we should expect from it in the future.
- How idea generation is fostered inside a company like Google.
- Why all top-performing executives in Silicon Valley have elite-level coaches, and why you should consider one as well.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/201
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Are you trying to hire the right person for your business, but the best candidates keep slipping away? Let ZipRecruiter -- the fastest way to hire great people -- help you screen only the best at ziprecruiter.com/jordan!
The Hartford Insurance Group knows there's nothing small in small business, and it's been protecting customers for over 200 years. Learn what it can do for you and your business at thehartford.com/smallbusiness!
MedMen is proud to be leading the way as the cannabis industry transitions from its legacy era of homegrown enterprises to an institutional phase of professional standards and practices. Experience the new normal and find your closest store at MedMen.com!
We all have a love affair with the silver screen. Listen in as Chuck Bryant talks with your favorite people about their favorite movies on the Movie Crush podcast here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!