Manage episode 203667402 series 2032122
Bob Burg (@BobBurg) is the co-author of The Go-Giver Influencer: A Little Story About a Most Persuasive Idea, a parable about the power of genuine influence in business and beyond.
What We Discuss with Bob Burg:
- Disagreement -- especially online -- is more common than persuasion or advancing the conversation. What can we do to change this?
- How "listening with the back of the neck" helps us find common understanding with others.
- The seatbelt principle of emotions and how we can work on our ability to react in ways that result in more productive disagreements.
- Setting the right frames and responding to negative ones.
- How to say "no" in a way that doesn't end up getting us in trouble later down the line.
- And much more...
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
100 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 63 mins duration .