Manage episode 233874251 series 2030630
Ramit Sethi (@ramit) is the author of I Will Teach You to Be Rich, now in its second edition with over 80 pages of new material, new insights, and new tools for mastering money and living your rich life.
What We Discuss with Ramit Sethi:
- What has changed between the first edition of I Will Teach You to Be Rich and the recently published, heavier-by-80-pages second edition.
- How the idea of a "rich" life differs from person to person.
- Thinking critically about bank accounts, investing, engagement rings, marginal tax rates, interest rates, budgets, real estate, and prenups.
- Using the concept of money dials to maximize spending in the areas of your life that count.
- Why you have a huge advantage if you're able to change your mind quickly in the face of new evidence.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/199
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Need custom graphics, logos, or Web design? Access a community of 600,000+ designers by registering at designcrowd.com/jordan and enjoy up to $100 off with The Jordan Harbinger Show bonus offer!
The folks at BiOptimizers understand why you're skeptical about probiotics as a way to increase your digestive and gut health. But without sharing TMI, we can confirm its patented P3-OM superstrain actually does what it's supposed to do! Curious? Go to p3om.com/jordan for 20 percent off your first order and a full money-back guarantee!
Luminary is a podcast streaming platform that gives you access to 500k+ shows, when and where you want. Sign up for Luminary Premium at luminary.link/jordan and access your first two months of premium content for free!
We all have a love affair with the silver screen. Listen in as Chuck Bryant talks with your favorite people about their favorite movies on the Movie Crush podcast here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
215 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 70 mins duration .