Manage episode 246197127 series 2030630
Neil Pasricha (@neilpasricha) is a New York Times bestselling author of five books including The Book of Awesome, The Happiness Equation, and his latest, You Are Awesome: How to Navigate Change, Wrestle with Failure, and Live an Intentional Life.
What We Discuss with Neil Pasricha:
- Why anxiety is at an all-time high when we live in an age of relative ease compared to what our ancestors (and even recent generations) endured.
- Why you need to be prepared — and willing — to lose more if you want to win more from what life has to offer.
- How to set up incredibly productive untouchable days where you’re basically unplugged and unreachable — even when you have bosses and significant others who may be resistant to the idea.
- How to use the Saturday morning test to brainstorm new skills, adventures, and personal improvements you’d like to implement.
- A failure budget you can use to try new things, fail, and rejoin the fray — enhanced by the experience, but with relatively few scrapes and bruises.
- And much more…
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/277
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Great protection. Fair prices. Easy to use. SimpliSafe is the right way to protect your home at half the size and double the range — go to SimpliSafe.com/jordan to learn more!
Better Help offers affordable, online counseling at your convenience. If you’re coping with depression, stress, anxiety, addiction, or any number of issues, you’re not alone. Talk with a licensed professional therapist for 10 percent off your first month at betterhelp.com/jordan!
Zoom video conferencing lets you connect, face-to-face with anyone — across town or around the world — with flawless video, clear audio, and instant sharing of files through any device. Visit Zoom online and set up a free account today!