Manage episode 262899960 series 2030630
Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) joins us for this deep dive exploring the ups and downs of COVID-19 pandemic life and how to make the most of quarantine to emerge better, not beaten, from the experience.
[Featured photo by Kari Shea]
What We Discuss with Gabriel Mizrahi:
- While you may not be able to control how long the pandemic lasts, you can control your response to it — is there opportunity nestled in the setback?
- How to use this downtime to strengthen relationships and build skills so you can springboard into action when things regain a semblance of normality.
- From which everyday nuisances are you spared while quarantining? For which often overlooked boons should you be grateful now?
- How to work efficiently and effectively from home even if you’ve always relied on the benevolent micromanagement skills of your resident office busybody.
- How you and your kids could benefit from using this time to learn new skills together — like a new language you can bond over long after the pandemic passes.
- And much more…
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/356
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!