Manage episode 292771732 series 2030630
Sam Harris (@SamHarrisOrg) is a neuroscientist, philosopher, and author of five New York Times bestsellers. He is the host of the Making Sense podcast and his latest book is Making Sense: Conversations on Consciousness, Morality, and the Future of Humanity.
What We Discuss with Sam Harris:
- How can someone in the public eye speak freely without worrying about being canceled?
- How to keep an open mind when debating someone with whom you disagree vehemently.
- What it really takes to get people to behave ethically.
- How to resist the distorting effect of social media's "funhouse mirror" on reality.
- Why, if you choose to participate in social media, you should make sure to follow at least some (preferably many) people who don't share your views.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/509
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!