Manage episode 293464076 series 2030630
Charlamagne Tha God (@cthagod) is a radio presenter (The Breakfast Club Power 105.1 FM), television personality (Uncommon Sense Live), podcaster (The Brilliant Idiots), and author of Black Privilege: Opportunity Comes to Those Who Create It. [Note: this is a previously broadcast episode from the vault. For our most recent interview with Charlamagne, check out Episode 171: Charlamagne Tha God | Turning the Tables on Fear and Anxiety!]
What We Discuss with Charlamagne Tha God:
- What transformed Lenard McKelvey from Moncks Corner, South Carolina into Charlamagne Tha God?
- How Charlamagne went from selling crack in a small town to becoming a radio and television personality — and now author.
- Why the moment you think you can’t transcend your circumstances — whatever they may be — is the moment you won’t.
- How Charlamagne reframed his background to become an advantage rather than a hindrance.
- Why it’s important not to live someone else’s expectations — and how to figure out when expectations are actually your own.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/513
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!