Manage episode 294407393 series 2030630
What We Discuss with Daniel Kahneman:
- Why we don’t always produce the same results when faced with the same facts on two different occasions.
- How noise -- in this context, variability in judgments that should be identical -- influences our choices.
- How the detrimental effects of noise in medicine, law, economic forecasting, forensic science, bail, child protection, strategy, performance reviews, and personnel selection can ruin (and even end) lives.
- How to tell the difference between noise and good old-fashioned bias.
- How we can reduce the role of noise and bias in our lives to make our best choices.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/518
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!