Manage episode 333488604 series 2030630
Carole Hooven (@hoovlet) teaches and co-directs the undergraduate program in the Department of Human Evolutionary Biology at Harvard University, and is the author of T: The Story of Testosterone, the Hormone that Dominates and Divides Us.
What We Discuss with Carole Hooven:
- What creates differences between the sexes?
- How testosterone is at the core of who we are, regardless of gender.
- The ways testosterone shapes our minds and bodies in the womb and beyond.
- What we've learned about testosterone from people who have transitioned between genders.
- How politics is affecting science and research in testosterone.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/694
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Miss our interview with entrepreneur, actor, producer, reality TV personality, and former professional skateboarder Rob Dyrdek? Catch up with episode 498: Rob Dyrdek | Manufacturing Amazing with the Dyrdek Machine here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!