Manage episode 265175161 series 1851576
Today we are diving into the benefits of red light therapy with James Strong and Bryan Gohl of Red Light Rising. We discuss timing and protocols for Photobiomodulation Therapy, how to increase its effects and most importantly why you should increase your red light exposure to benefit your immune system, sleep quality and recovery. As an added bonus Red Light Rising is giving Knowledge and Mileage listeners 5% off at RedLightRising.co.uk with the code Gethin5!
- On a quest for health: How Red Light Rising was born. [1:56]
- How to use red light therapy to optimize your sleep. [7:13]
- The best approach for red light therapy treatment times. [11:28]
- How to utilize red light therapy in the evening hours. [13:20]
- The benefits of red light therapy for wound healing, collagen production & MORE. [17:46]
- The enhancements of recovery with red-light therapy. [21:15]
- The immune benefits of photobiomodulation. [26:44]
- What cyclical protocols do they follow to enhance the effects of their photobiomodulation? [33:15]
- Red Light Rising (@redlightrising) • Instagram
- Red Light Rising - Home | Facebook
- Website **Promo code GETHIN5 for 5% off
- James Strong 🚨 (@jamesstronguk) • Instagram
- Bryan Gohl (@bryan.gohl) • Instagram
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- 113. EMF Proofing Your Home with Building Biologist Brian Hoyer | Knowledge and Mileage Podcast
- FeetUp® Trainer™
- Faster Muscle Recovery and Less Muscle Soreness with Red and Infrared LED Light Therapy
- Red Light Therapy for Healing Injuries, Wounds, Scars, and Burns
- Red Light Therapy for Muscle Growth and Peak Physical Performance
- Photobiomodulation With Red and Near Infrared Light Therapy
- Does Red Light Therapy Improve the Immune System?
- EP 79: KEEPING YOUR BODY IN TUNE WITH HYDROGEN RICH WATER: INTERVIEW WITH ALEX TARNAVA
- 80% of Americans are deficient in magnesium. To make matters worse... there are 7 different types of magnesium and most supplements only contain 1! That is where Magnesium Breakthrough from BiOptimizers comes in with the world's most potent, and FIRST full spectrum magnesium supplement. Visit MagBreakthrough.com/Kris for 40% off your first order.
- Speaking of optimizing your immune system... Laird's Superfood is here to do that and so much more with their Performance Mushroom Blend. Laird's uses some of the best varieties of mushrooms to support your immune system and cognitive health. Use the code GETHIN20 to get 20% off at LairdsSuperfood.com.
- Feeling stress or anxiety in your everyday life or because of the state of the world? One of the best ways to relieve the symptoms of anxiety and calm down is with CBD. Now not all CBD is created equal that's why Kris turns to Ned CBD. Ned uses full spectrum CBD from REAL hemp. No isolates, no synthetic ingredients, just CBD and organic MCT oil. Go to HelloNed.com/Gethin or simply use the code GETHIN to get 15% off and free shipping on your first order.
Connect with Kris Instagram: @krisgethin