Ep. 300: Wait(ers) Watchers (Replacing Avery Bradley, The Dion Factor, Signing JR Smith, Dwight or DMC, & Best Playoff Matchup)
Manage episode 265467078 series 1535705
Welp. TURN DI-ON FOR WHAT?! *wank woh-wank, woh-wank, woh-wank-woh-wank*
So Avery Bradley won't be rejoining the rest of the Lakers in Orlando (for very understandable and respectable reasons). Where does that leave the Lakers now and how does that affect their Title Chances?
- How Confident Are We That the NBA Fully Finishes Out the Season Through to October?
- Initial Reaction to Avery Bradley Sitting Out & What the Lakers Will Miss In His Absence
- Who Steps Up? Internally - KCP, Caruso? The Dion Waiters Wild-Card
- Thoughts On Potentially Signing JR Smith
- How Important Does Dwight Howard Become Now? How Important is Demarcus if Dwight DOESN'T join the Lakers? Should we also sign Demarcus Cousins in any scenario?
- Which Western Conference Bubble Team Would Be the Best Match-Up for the Lakers - Entertainment wise and/or Tactically?
- Does "Playoff Experience" This Year Count?
Thanks for listening!
Please remember to Like, Share, and Subscribe.
Please also Rate & Review us 5-stars on iTunes.
Follow Us On All Our Socials:
- YouTube - Lakers Legacy (Subscribe & watch our "live stream" of the show!)
- Twitter - @LakersLegacyPod
- Instagram: @lakerslegacypod
- Listen & Subscribe to us on: Apple, Spotify, Anchor, Google Play, etc.
- Patreon: Patreon.com/TheLakersLegacyPodcast