Manage episode 222491728 series 108532
Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we're excited to have ex-BigLaw recruiter, Sadie Jones, with us to discuss the most common questions we get about job interviewing as a law student.
In this episode we discuss:
- The research you must do before any job interview and how to use it
- What to wear
- What to bring (and what not to bring)
- Special considerations for the virtual interview
- How to deal with the awkward interviewer
- Thank you notes – yes or no?
- How to get help if you struggle with interviewing
- CareerDicta (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/careerdicta/)
- The Art of the Legal Job Interview (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/the-art-of-the-legal-job-interview/)
- Podcast Episode 173: FAQ’s about Resumes and Cover Letters (w/ Sadie Jones) (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/podcast-episode-173-frequently-asked-questions-about-resumes-and-cover-letters-w-sadie-jones/)
- Podcast Episode 120: Preparing for the 1L Job Hunt (w/ Sadie Jones) (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/podcast-episode-120-preparing-1l-job-hunt-ex-biglaw-recruiter-sadie-jones/)
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/law-school-toolbox-podcast/id1027603976) or your favorite listening app. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website (http://lawschooltoolbox.com/contact). If you're concerned about the bar exam, check out our sister site, the Bar Exam Toolbox (http://barexamtoolbox.com/). You can also sign up for our weekly podcast newsletter (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/get-law-school-podcast-updates/) to make sure you never miss an episode!
Thanks for listening!
Alison & Lee
202 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 38 mins duration .