Manage episode 222970037 series 108532
Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today, we're talking with Kelsey Russell, a writer for the Law School Toolbox and a recent federal judicial clerk, about clerkships.
In this episode we discuss:
- The day-to-day experiences of a law clerk
- Who should clerk?
- When should you clerk?
- What will you learn?
- The intangible benefits of clerking
- The future of the clerkship hiring plan
- Tips for clerkship applications and interviews
- Podcast Episode 44: How to Get a Judicial Clerkship (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/podcast-episode-44-how-to-get-a-judicial-clerkship/)
- What is it Really Like to be a Judicial Clerk? (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/what-is-it-really-like-to-be-a-judicial-clerk/)
- Expand Your Options: An Exploration of the Different Types of Federal and State Clerkship Options (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/expand-your-options-an-exploration-of-the-different-types-of-federal-clerkship-and-state-clerkship-options/)
- CareerDicta: Career Help for Lawyers and Law Students (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/careerdicta/career-help/)
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/law-school-toolbox-podcast/id1027603976) or your favorite listening app. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website (http://lawschooltoolbox.com/contact). If you're concerned about the bar exam, check out our sister site, the Bar Exam Toolbox (http://barexamtoolbox.com/). You can also sign up for our weekly podcast newsletter (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/get-law-school-podcast-updates/) to make sure you never miss an episode!
Thanks for listening!
Alison & Lee
209 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 36 mins duration .